Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ultimate DC Snow Job

Mother Nature Trashes DC, Benefits Nation by Keeping Congress From Meeting

It's been tough to blog for the last two days as the DC area where I live has been getting whacked yet again by another major snowstorm--sort of an elegant postscript to the recent "global warming" hoax.
Power is in and out, the snow continues to come down, and it's COLD down here.


A big plus, though. The government is essentially shut down for a couple of days, and it's going to be tough for Congress to get back in session, which will rob the Democrats of at least two or three days' worth of chances to screw the country up further. Thank heavens for small favors.

As my power (and computer) are periodically out of commission, I'll put up entries as I can.

2 comments:

The Interface said...

Ignore the snow! The planet is warming! This is Truth! We know because the Goreacle says so! Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated!

Now where's my freakin' snow shovel???

Wonker said...

Hey, dude, I could use another shovel. I'm STILL digging out. Plus, given my proximity to DC, well, I can always use another shovel.