Monday, June 26, 2006

Wonker About to Take Medical Leave

While I'll try to get a couple more posts up today, I'm going to be out of the blogger box for awhile due to impending rotator cuff surgery. This could make keyboarding a little tough for a couple of weeks, not to mention making it difficult to get to work by car. Although the way the weather's been here in the DC area over the past few days, it looks like an outboard motor might be more useful than a car.

In any event, I'll post when I can, but no posts will show up tomorrow, as I'll no doubt be enjoying the effects of Percocet which, hopefully, will prove distracting enough for me not to feel what the surgeon just completed. I will also probably have ample opportunity to read newspapers and watch cable TV, which will probably just put me in a worse mood.

But this, too, will pass. Rest assured that Luther and I will be back battling the Commies shortly. If things get a little dull here for a few days, by all means, check out the good guys we have in our links column here on HazZzMat. They'll keep you informed for sure, and probably in a high dudgeon as well.

--W

No comments: