Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Sheehan & Woolsey Show II: Some Dare Call It Treason

FrontPageMag has an extended and link-rich essay on the Sheehan-Woolsey Shenanigans during last night's State of the Union Address. Typical hard left tactics. Read it all. And there's also this update on the site:
UPDATE: Cindy Sheehan blogged this morning to tell the world I’ve gotten it all wrong. She didn’t wear the shirt to protest; it just happened to be what she had on when she was given the ticket. In fact, she didn't even want to be there, heavens no!

I didn’t feel comfortable going. I knew George Bush would say things that would hurt me and anger me and I knew that I couldn't disrupt the address because Lynn had given me the ticket and I didn't want to be disruptive out of respect for her. I, in fact, had given the ticket to John Bruhns who is in Iraq Veterans Against the War.
Gosh, if she gave the ticket to Bruhns, how in Hades did she get in? Minor detail. And hey, for Marxist recidivists like Mother Sheehan, anything Bush would say would "hurt" and "anger" her because it's all about Cindy. It's a foregone conclusion. But wait, there's more...
BUT Rep. Woolsey had alerted the media, and Cindy decided to be a good sport. Then the fascist pigs jumped her for no reason (emphasis HazZzmat):

I was never told that I couldn't wear that shirt into the Congress. I was never asked to take it off or zip my jacket back up. If I had been asked to do any of those things...I would have, and written about the suppression of my freedom of speech later. I was immediately, and roughly (I have the bruises and muscle spasms to prove it) hauled off and arrested for “unlawful conduct.”
The main muscle spasms Sheehan experiences are usually confined to her jaw muscles, and she's been exhibiting these symptoms long before last night's speech.

Anything in the above remind you of 1968-1972 or so? Of course it does. All cops are "pigs" who beat "innocent people." Of course, if these "innocent people" who are just exercising their "right to free speech" are even looked at cross-eyed by the cops, it's "police brutality" and the ACLU will usually swoop in to rescue them from the fascists.

Just another angle to the Gramscian reality distortion field so favored by the left. If Sheehan has a bruise at all, it was probably from falling all over herself last week to lick the boots of Venezuela's Thug-In-Charge, Fidel-lover Cesar Chavez. Everything she says above is a transparent lie, and FrontPage has the links to prove it.

The right-wing blogosphere is slowly making headway in overcoming these liars of the left. Now, next, if the Feds would only do their job and start bringing charges of treason against those who are trying to get our soldiers killed and our country destroyed by the Islamofascists...

As to Woolsey, it's time for a censure vote in the House. If she were a Republican, she'd be long gone.

No comments: